Authentication dialogue failed

From: Dmitry Sazonov
Subject: Authentication dialogue failed
Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 11:12:44 -0400

Hello,
I'm getting couple of messages like that a day from different hosts.
I have a feeling that it happens at about the same time but only for Solaris
hosts (where cfexecd is run from crontab) vs Linux hosts where cfexecd is a
daemon.

cfengine:inet625: Challenge response from server inet640/143.220.3.160 was
incorrect!
cfengine:inet625: Authentication dialogue with inet640 failed
cfengine:inet625: Unable to establish connection with inet640 (failover)

Thanks,

--
Dmitry Sazonov
UNIX systems admin, AAMC