Re:cfservd: Private decrypt failed = block type is not 02

From: Christian Pearce
Subject: Re:cfservd: Private decrypt failed = block type is not 02
Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 15:28:27 -0400 (EDT)

Same thing happened to me on a newly bootstraped machine. I came in the next day and it was perfectly fine:

Installable classes = ( )

Listening for connections ...

cfservd: Accepting connection from XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX

cfservd: Allowing XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX to connect without (re)checking ID

Non-verified Host ID is host (Using skipverify)

Non-verified User ID seems to be sysnav (Using skipverify)

Updating last-seen time for host

Host host/XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX was found in the list of h

osts to trust

Saving public key /var/cfengine/ppkeys/sysnav-XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX.pub

cfservd: Weak authentication of trusted client host/

XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX (key accepted on trust).

cfservd: Private decrypt failed = block type is not 02

cfservd: Host authorization/authentication failed or access denied

cfservd: From (host=host,user=sysnav,ip=XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX)

--
Christian Pearce
http://www.commnav.com