Re: update.conf not copying cfagent.conf?

From: PAUL WILLIAMSON
Subject: Re: update.conf not copying cfagent.conf?
Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 07:26:42 -0400

>>> "Tim Nelson" <architect@webalive.biz> 05/20/05 12:06 AM >>>
>
>       Hopefully my other post answered this question; if not,
> could you rephrase?
>
>       Other options would be using an expect script to copy
> update.conf across, or using kickstart/jumpstart + a copy of
> update.conf.

Yep, that got it.   Although I've run into the problem on my Solaris
boxes where the sunfreeware.com package 2.1.13 is core dumping
when running from cron (or as a daemon), but will run from the
command line fine.  I don't have the option of switching to blastware
for packaging, so my only other options are to try to get Steve
to build cfengine at 2.1.14 or roll my own.

Paul