Re: cfservd thrushes, nodes fail to get anything

From: Dustin Sorge
Subject: Re: cfservd thrushes, nodes fail to get anything
Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 10:31:12 -0400

Luke Youngblood wrote:

It's impossible to predict what will happen when applications run out of
memory and swap due to /tmp filling up.  This is what most people would call
a case of "operator error".  It might be useful to have a cfagent --cleanup
option that would cleanup any temp databases that might be out there, but I
don't think software can realistically be expected to do much of anything
once memory and swap has been exhausted.

Luke