RE: cfenvd dumping core

From: Luke Youngblood
Subject: RE: cfenvd dumping core
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2005 16:45:34 -0400

The key to all of this is to look in your log files.  I found out about the
database corruption by looking in the logs and I noticed it was complaining
about some of the databases.  For example, cfenvd was complaining about
/var/cfengine/state/cf_learning.db.  I tried deleting this database, then
ran cfenvd again and this time it didn't dump core.

I should have kept some of the log files because it might have helped you
know what to look for.  Just look for errors regarding db files.

Luke