Re: Cfagent dumps core on trustkey=true for solaris 9...

From: Anne Cross
Subject: Re: Cfagent dumps core on trustkey=true for solaris 9...
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2005 10:55:09 -0400

On Wed, Jun 08, 2005 at 07:36:26AM +0200, Mark Burgess wrote:

> You can get it from the subversion sources and make a diff.

Ah, thank you.

> But, alpha releases do not imply any less stability than full releases.
> This is simply a naming convention that I use until I am ready to
> release a significant new version

Unfortunately, when my managers see the "a" in there, they get very
nervous.

We'll probably go the diff route until you're ready to do the full new
release.

        -- Anne

Anne Cross
Systems Administrator, Tufts University
"The courage of the poet is to keep ajar the door that leads into
       madness." -Christopher Morley