Re: Not technical: strategy against competition ?

From: Mark Burgess
Subject: Re: Not technical: strategy against competition ?
Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2005 10:46:06 +0200

Greg, these things are not really comparable. The grid system is about
service oriented archiecture, the vertias thing is about data management
and cfengine is more about configuration level and security. So there is
probably a place for all of these things --- though I have to say that I
am holding off on the grid for now. Grid services seem, to my mind, to
be a potential security chasm.