Re: Disabling iterators in shellcommands

From: Alexander Mattausch
Subject: Re: Disabling iterators in shellcommands
Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2005 11:23:41 +0200

Hello Mark,

Mark Burgess schrieb:
Change the SplitOn value
Can I change the SplitOn value for a single shellcommands action? I haven't found anything about that in the documentation, only for editfiles.

I know that I could change the SplitOn-Character with "split" in the control section, but I want it changed for a single shellcommand. Changing it globally would break my existing configuration.

Thanks for your reply
Alex