Re: Compiling on OS X 10.4 ?

From: Mark Burgess
Subject: Re: Compiling on OS X 10.4 ?
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 21:16:06 +0200

I'm afraid cfengine does not support the routing socket interface,
that roughly 40% of Unices have changed to. I don't hvae any systems
that use it, and I don't know enough about it.

systems that have this interface currently fudge it by calling
"/sbin/route". This requires a knowledge of the syntax on a particular
OS. Look in src/ifconf.c. A patch can probably be made.

Mark