Re: Compiling on OS X 10.4 ?

From: mattimustang
Subject: Re: Compiling on OS X 10.4 ?
Date: 25 Jun 2005 01:15:45 -0700

Hi,

just thought I'd note that the patch i posted previously still has a
few minor bugs when comparing the exisitng default route to the
cfengine onee. i'm going to rework it over the weekend. I think it
should be done like in the style similar to how netstat is done with
VNETSTAT[VSYSTEMHARDCLASS]. This should simplify the whole function and
make it more portable rather than trying to do  ioctls and/or route
sockets.

anyone have an opinion on this?