Authentication problem

From: dzing
Subject: Authentication problem
Date: 29 Jun 2005 02:30:46 -0700

We are running cfengine all these while and it works fine. But suddenly
one day, we can't add new client to it anymore. We got the error as
below when we run cfagent -q:
cfengine:: Not authorized to trust the server=<server>'s public key
(trustkey=false)
cfengine:: Authentication dialogue with <server> failed
cfengine:<client>: Not authorized to trust the server=<server>'s public
key (trustkey=false)
cfengine:<client>: Authentication dialogue with <server> failed

For those old clients that are working fine all these while encounter
problem now too when we run cfagent -q:
cfengine:: BAD: Host authentication failed. Did you forget the domain
name?
cfengine:: Authentication dialogue with <server> failed
cfengine:<client>: BAD: Host authentication failed. Did you forget the
domain name?
cfengine:<client>: Authentication dialogue with tctestws failed

Any idea what get mess up and what to do? Please help.