Re: PrepModule or actionsequence: Hobson's choice

From: Ed Brown
Subject: Re: PrepModule or actionsequence: Hobson's choice
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2005 09:58:57 -0600

On Fri, 2005-07-08 at 07:28, Cedric Ware wrote:
>   If do_touch:: is replaced by
> class_touch::, or if module:echo unconditionally outputs
> +class_touch, then it runs fine.

These two cases don't add up to me: if it runs fine when 'do_touch::' is
replaced by 'class_touch::', that would seem to indicate there is not a
problem with the "$CFALLCLASSES" being empty.

I think I had trouble trying to use the environment variable approach
too (been awhile since implementing a module), so I pass $(AllClasses)
as a parameter to the module on the actionsequence line.  I remember
others reporting that this can hit a limit if the number of classes is
very large.

-Ed