Re: EmailMaxLines ignored in 2.1.14

From: Eric Sorenson
Subject: Re: EmailMaxLines ignored in 2.1.14
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 00:58:06 -0700 (PDT)

On Wed, 13 Jul 2005, Jamie Wilkinson wrote:

> I have EmailMaxLines = ( inf ) set, and yet I'm receiving messages from
> cfexecd truncating the message at about 20 lines.
>
> cfexecd -d2 reports that the value is set:
> EmailMaxLines/inf
>
> and cfagent also recognises the parameter:
>
> RecordMacroId(EmailMaxLines)
> ExpandVarstring(inf)
> AddMacroValue(main.EmailMaxLines=inf)
> ExpandVarstring(inf)
> Added Macro at hash address 1186 to object main with value EmailMaxLines=inf
>

> Any ideas why it wouldn't be respecting this setting anymore?  This was
> working previously with 2.1.11.

I can't tell you the history cause svn appears to be down -- again !! --
but its pretty clear what is wrong.

Can you please try the attached patch? It compiles OK but I can't
easily test it tonight.  This fixes the above problem as well as the
frequent complaint that the documentation differs from reality. The docs
say that if EmailMaxLines is unset, it defaults to 100 but the code
says 20.

--
 - Eric Sorenson - N37 17.255 W121 55.738 - http://eric.explosive.net -
 - Personal colo with a professional touch - http://www.explosive.net -