Re: Wierd Process

From: Brendan Strejcek
Subject: Re: Wierd Process
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 16:40:26 -0500

You could do the cleanconfig definition in shellcommands:

    copy:
        any::
            /some/file
                define=apprestart

    shellcommands:
        apprestart::
            "/scripts/config_test.pl"
                define=cleanconfig

    processes:
        configclean::
            "appa" restart "/usr/bin/appa"

Since there are three levels of dependency here, you will need to make
sure that your actionsequence is in the correct order, as the second
pass will not be enough to ensure that everything happens (I think).