Re: cfservd: Private decrypt failed = block type is not 02

From: Christian Pearce
Subject: Re: cfservd: Private decrypt failed = block type is not 02
Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2005 13:10:24 -0400

I think this is a result of an old public key of the cfservd server on
the cfagent client attempting to connect.  We tear down and rebuild
servers constantly.  But leave our clients alone since we can just
re-bootstrap them.  Now we remove that key.  At this point I want to
have bootstrapping force the downloading of the keys.  But I have to
work through the details of it.

The output sort of makes sense.  If the sender signed it with a public
key that the receiver no longer uses.  This is here the decrypt failed.
But the error message could be improved.  I had a bug open about this.
But I think it got closed.  I will update the bug.

--
Christian Pearce
Perfect Order, Inc.