Re: RFC: Support for multiple cfrun.hosts files through new include= dir

From: Mark Burgess
Subject: Re: RFC: Support for multiple cfrun.hosts files through new include= directive
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 05:05:16 +0200

On Tue, 2005-08-09 at 17:39 +0200, Olivier Fauchon wrote:
> include=cfrun.site1.external.hosts
> include=cfrun.site1.internal.hosts
> include=cfrun.site2.private.hosts
> include=cfrun.site2.shared.hosts

Dear Olivier,

many thanks fr your patch. I might have missed your previous patch since
we are now using the sourceorge bug tracking to submit things like this,
or I might have replied: yes please, write some documentation.

Either way, I have incorporated your patch and added minimal
documentation myself.