Re: cfagent segfaults during kickstart on FC4

From: Klaus
Subject: Re: cfagent segfaults during kickstart on FC4
Date: 22 Aug 2005 15:07:54 -0700

Yeah, simpler would be better ... but if it gets stuck, that loop
construct won't work either. I used a background job in case it hangs,
crashes, or goes zombie ... I need some external proof that it finishes
what I told it to ... and 60 seconds is more than adequate - 3-5
seconds are about all it takes normally.

I think I may lift Eric's more aggressive approach, since I have to
make sure cfagent's done its job.