RE: Copy command copies directories I don't want

From: Mark
Subject: RE: Copy command copies directories I don't want
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 18:14:27 -0700

One copy action per file really doesn't seem very scalable... I know, it would
only be a last-resort fix, but still...

And splitting up the files into all kinds of different subdirectories is
probably not scalable either.
Are you actually using this approach? It seems to me like uou will end up with
a new branch for each class combination/permutation
and figuring out what is where and whether all the files are where the belong
will be a pain... Or am I wrong?

Thanks,

MARK