Re: Please help: "actionsequence classes" example for synchronization?

From: Ed Brown
Subject: Re: Please help: "actionsequence classes" example for synchronization?
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 08:11:38 -0600

Actionsequence qualifiers aren't quite like other classes.  For one
thing, you don't define and undefine them, or use them other than to
qualify that action that they are declared with in the actionsequnce.
If you want to sequence an action, shellcommands for example, you'll
need to use qualifiers on both instances, like:

control:
  actionsequence = ( shellcommands.abc shellcommands.xyz )
shellcommands:
  any::
     "not sure, but I think likely to execute with 'abc'"
  abc::
     "will execute before xyz"
  xyz::
     "will execute after abc"