Re: another mysterious segfault

From: Mark Burgess
Subject: Re: another mysterious segfault
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2005 08:17:02 +0200

Interesting. I get a lot of seg fault complaints from Fedora/redhat
users. I wonder about the C library package it is using. Is there any
upgrade/patch you could try for the C library? Upgrading has helped
several others out of mysterious seg faults.

THe core file will probably only show what you already told me, so no
need to send that.

Mark