RE: Copy command copies directories I don't want

From: Mark
Subject: RE: Copy command copies directories I don't want
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 18:03:11 -0700

Yes, that's what I tried initially and that didn't work - which was why I
started this thread.
I tried "r=0" and cfengine did not copy any files out of of any the
subdirectories over, but it still DID create the empty directoy
I didn't want (for example ha.d)...
That's why I tried to add a filter which was supposed to prevent
creation/copying of any directory, no matter on which level.

Below are my copy action and my directory structure:

                $(config_download_dir)/etc/
                        trustkey=true
                        action=fix
                        dest=/etc/