Namespace syntax

From: Chip Seraphine
Subject: Namespace syntax
Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2005 11:49:28 -0500

I know I have seen it before, but I am having trouble finding examples of the namespace syntax. I'd like my cfagent.conf to be able to pull variables out of update.conf, and I'm unable to see an example of this. I think it was something like ${updateconf.varname} or the like....

I'm also wondering if I can determine wether or not a class is defined in the update namespace from cfagent.conf (and later).

Sorry to ask this, since I am certain the answer is already available somewhere....

--

Chip Seraphine
Unix Administrator