[cfEngine] one master server - multiple SITE configuration

From: Predrag Zecevic - Solaris System Administrator
Subject: [cfEngine] one master server - multiple SITE configuration
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 17:17:39 +0200

Hi,

I have tried to find if somebody has such situation (none found for now):

   * ONE cfengine master host
   * Many cfengine client hosts BUT for TWO different ${site} setup,
     both ${site}s are located within same ISP network (so domainname
     is same!)
   * Is that possible (since we might want to have two completely
     different httpd.conf template files, and to edit them according to
     ${site})?
   * Does anybody can point to some solution?

Regards ;-)