Re: schedule parameter?

From: christian pearce
Subject: Re: schedule parameter?
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 13:19:42 -0400

What gives you that idea?

Cfexecd queries cfagent for the schedule by running cfagent -qz. See:

[root@chief root]# cfagent -qz
[Hr12.Min05_10]

Then cfexecd sleeps to see if it should run.  At that point it calls
cfagent.  The cfagent waits a random period of time between 0 and the
splaytime.  If the splaytime is defined.

At least this is my understanding.  I could be wrong.