RE: Optimizing large copies - actionsequence

From: Martin, Jason H
Subject: RE: Optimizing large copies - actionsequence
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2005 15:59:30 -0700

The problem is that in order to use rsync to download the repository
(see the earlier part of this thread for the overall problem), I need a
few specific shellcommands to
run before the copy action and the rest of the shellcommands. The set of
'prep' shellcommands is much much smaller than the set of 'later'
shellcommands, and it is easier to manage tagging the smaller set then
the larger set.

Thank you,
-Jason Martin