RE: No reliable outputs in 2.1.15 ?

From: Martin, Jason H
Subject: RE: No reliable outputs in 2.1.15 ?
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 10:29:57 -0700

Try putting in an 'alert' stanza that is always true (such as FOO|!FOO).
Also, cfexecd doesn't send any mail unless the output differs from the
previous run, so you might have to put in a shellcommand that echos
something to the previous file to make it different then the current
file.

Also, you wouldn't get copy output unless the source and destination is
different.

-Jason Martin