Re: Cfagent logfile syntax highlighting

From: Paul Krizak
Subject: Re: Cfagent logfile syntax highlighting
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 12:06:38 -0500

After a bit of prodding, I went ahead and uploaded my script to vim.org. Here's the link:

Paul Krizak                         5900 E. Ben White Blvd. MS 625
Advanced Micro Devices              Austin, Tx  78741
CAD Systems Engineering             Phone: (512) 602-8775
Paul.Krizak@amd.com

Martin, Jason H wrote:
You may want to consider uploading these to the vim site as well -- they
have a depot of syntax files.

-Jason Martin