RE: change control via CVS tags

From: Martin, Jason H
Subject: RE: change control via CVS tags
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 11:04:09 -0700

The problem is that root on the CFE master server could bypass all of
that.  I'm confident that there are very straightforward ways to stop
non-CFE-master-root users from wreaking havoc, but then there is the
'root' problem.

I'm thinking that a two-server system under different administrative
domains such that the servers have to agree on the rules and repository
before changes are applied sounds about right.

-Jason Martin