Re: actionsequence and multiple passes

From: Viraj Alankar
Subject: Re: actionsequence and multiple passes
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 21:25:54 -0400

One other wierd thing I notice about using the tarball version, I
started getting emails such as:

Defined Edit 0,30 * * * * /usr/local/sbin/cfexecd -F / any
Defined Edit 0,30 * * * * /usr/local/sbin/cfexecd -F / any
Defined Edit 0,30 * * * * /usr/local/sbin/cfexecd -F / any

I have the following editfiles clause:

editfiles:
        { /var/spool/cron/root
                AppendIfNoSuchLine "0,30 * * * * /usr/local/sbin/cfexecd -F"
                DefineClasses "crond_restart"
        }

But I'm not sure why it is outputting stuff now. Is that some debug
code? How can I silence it?

Thanks,

Viraj.