RE: Max cfservd connections

From: David Masterson
Subject: RE: Max cfservd connections
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 10:52:34 -0700

A large system with many network connections in an environment supporting
thousands of machines and (for whatever reason) no use of SplayTime?

Also consider the reverse -- a tightly controlled *small* system that a user
wants to severely limit the maxprocesses to prevent runaways, so he lowers
maxprocesses.