RE: cfengine failover on copy does not seem to work as documented

From: Nielsen, Steve
Subject: RE: cfengine failover on copy does not seem to work as documented
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2005 11:56:22 -0500

I agree that failover should only trigger on error conditions. Is that
what you mean (how I am interpreting what you say below)?

I was hoping to find out from Mark if this is how its intended to work
(only failover on network reachability) or if this is a bug  or
oversight ?

Mark any comments ?

Steve