Re: editfiles methodology question

From: Mark Burgess
Subject: Re: editfiles methodology question
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2005 19:26:51 +0100

There are, of course, reasons for doing so -- but they are, in my purist
option, hacks. I always think it is a shame when people recommend hacks
to work around other software, instead of fixing the problems at root
cause.... but now someone will ask me why I haven't fixed all the
problems with cfengine,,,