Uploading to cfwiki

From: Brian E. Seppanen
Subject: Uploading to cfwiki
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 19:39:22 -0500 (EST)

Hi Folks:

What's necessary to upload a file on cfwiki. I have an account, and I've gone to the upload file link and selected the I agree checkbox, the appropriate filename, and a summary. Click on upload and nothing. Visit the upload log and nothing.

I'd like to post a document and some support files for getting cfengine to build on the cyclades ACS remote console devices, which I've been using.

Thanks,

Brian Seppanen
608.826.1464