cfexecd redundant email suppression

From: Brendan Strejcek
Subject: cfexecd redundant email suppression
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 23:50:41 -0600

cfexecd does not send more than one message within some period of time
if there is output but that output has not changed since the last
message sent. (I think that period might be one day, but I am not sure.)
Is there a way to disable this? That is, I want to get email from every
run if there is output, even if it has not changed.

I could not find anything in the docs about this behavior... any
pointers?

Best,
Brendan

--