will cfengine work if the "master" is behind a firewall?

From: Tomasz Chmielewski
Subject: will cfengine work if the "master" is behind a firewall?
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 12:59:01 +0100

I'm new to cfengine and I'm just starting to read about it.

I have a "master" server thet can connect to the other servers using SSH, but "slaves" can't connect to the master.

Will I still be able to use cfengine? After reading the docs, I'm still not sure if I can:

- use SSH *only* (no NFS etc.) for cfengine
- if one-way SSH (from master to slave) will be enough

Regards,

--
Tomek
http://wpkg.org