Re: ANNOYING Key Trust Issue. help.

From: Ed Brown
Subject: Re: ANNOYING Key Trust Issue. help.
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 11:16:36 -0700

On Mon, 2005-11-28 at 08:44, Adam M. Dunn wrote:

> I just read someone else posting that they had what
> seems like a similar issue, and think it's a 64bit problem.  Snake is a
> 64bit client.  I'm wondering if there's a 64bit relation?

I saw that post and also wondered about a connection.  However, it
included this error message, which seemed to distinguish your situation
as different (at least it wasn't in output that you included):
cfengine:: Error reading Private Key = bad iv chars

On the other hand, in your cfagent output, this line seems, um, key:
cfengine:snake: No public/private key pair found

On the server side, from your previous post, this stands out:
Updating last-seen time for snake.mydomain.com
RecvSocketStream(8)
Transmission empty or timed out...
Transaction Receive [][]
RecvSocketStream(0)
cfservd terminating NULL transmission!
Terminating thread...
***Closing socket 5 from ::ffff:10.10.13.99

strace-ing cfagent and tcpdumping (ipv4 and 6) the connection at both
ends might offer clues...

-Ed