Re: DynamicAddresses not working?

From: Jakub Turski
Subject: Re: DynamicAddresses not working?
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2005 16:07:41 +0100

 ._         The little penguin sat on the shore,
_@__        watching Jakub Turski write the letter
    ~~~~~   on the memorable day of 2005/12/06 14:30

> I'd like to know WHY the behaviour of cfservd is different from documented :(

 Well. I did some more testing, and it seems to me, that with DynamicAddresses,
 client is allowed to connect, and is authorized, BUT the key is not replaced
 on the server. Without DynamicAddresses, connection fails due to key mismatch.

 So, am I right, and the docs are wrong?

KT.
--
  (oo)  |      Przebiłeś mur głową? Świetnie! Jesteś w następnej celi.        |