Re: Class definitions - is "_" (underscore) an operator?

From: Jon-Finngard Moe
Subject: Re: Class definitions - is "_" (underscore) an operator?
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 18:10:39 +0100

Mark Burgess wrote:

> I'm not sure what the problem is. Try upgrading in case there is some
> strange bug in your code?

Thanks again! I found that the other hosts at "customer_location" running
older versions of cfengine was not affected by the problem.

When all other approaches failed i decided try to downgrade to version
2.1.15 and experienced the same problem. Cfengine 2.1.13 however worked
smoothly identifying the hosts only member of the right class. (Only
"customer_location" and not "customer").