Re: How to express 'svn add' in cfengine

From: Atom Powers
Subject: Re: How to express 'svn add' in cfengine
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 09:04:23 -0800

If I understand, you want to use cfengine to make sure your repository
contains some files from every host. But you also want to be able to
delete files from a repository, using cfengine?

You could build an svn.cf file with a shellcommands section for each
file or list of files; but that isn't very elegant or compact. And it
will probably produce numerous svn errors if the files have already
been added.

I use SVN with cfengine, but cfengine only does a checkout from my
repository; I manage the repository by hand. Asking cfe to manage the
repository for cfe just seems like a bad idea.