RE: Querying clients

From: Martin, Jason H
Subject: RE: Querying clients
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 09:25:45 -0800

One oftentimes has to know which hosts will be impacted by a particular
change so that the appropriate change request tickets can be filed,
support groups notified, potential outages scheduled, and so on. This
can oftentimes be done using ALERTS, but someimtes it is useful to be
able to look at that kind of data w/o having to write a particular class
and wait for the next CFE run.

-Jason Martin