Re: "tidy" not deleting files from the future

From: Paul Krizak
Subject: Re: "tidy" not deleting files from the future
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 11:09:48 -0600

Excellent.  Thanks, Mark!

I backported this into 2.1.15 and it seems to be working fine.

Paul Krizak                         5900 E. Ben White Blvd. MS 625
Advanced Micro Devices              Austin, TX  78741
Linux/Unix Systems Engineering      Phone: (512) 602-8775
Microprocessor Solutions Sector

Mark Burgess wrote:
Agreed. Patch is on svn
http://svn.iu.hio.no/viewcvs/trunk/src/tidy.c?rev=163&r1=62&r2=163