Re: AllowRedefinitionOf netmask

From: Ed Brown
Subject: Re: AllowRedefinitionOf netmask
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 10:35:16 -0700

We allow redefinition of several variables, including 'domain',
'broadcast', and 'sysadm', and don't see warnings when they are
redefined.  But parsing fails altogether when I try to redefine
netmask.

cfengine: Multiple declaration of variable netmask
cfengine: Redefinition of basic system variable

Guess netmask is special, and I'll just have to make the initial
definition conditional.  :(

thanks,
Ed