Re: RCSs and CFEngine

From: Marco van Beek
Subject: Re: RCSs and CFEngine
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 21:42:25 +0000

I came across this a while ago as a nice way of using RCS to help push out CFEngine updates:

http://cfwiki.org/cfwiki/index.php/Editfiles_Examples

Regards,

Marco

Atom Powers wrote:
Highly recommended and easy to do.

I've been using SVN for my repository for several months. I love it.
The only problem I've run into is one time when I changed the location
of my repository and had to manually change my update.conf on each
sysntem to point to the new location (so it could download a new
update.conf).

I know others have used CVS etc.