Re: [Cfengine] RCSs and CFEngine

From: Atom Powers
Subject: Re: [Cfengine] RCSs and CFEngine
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 17:27:54 -0800

Do you put that in "control" or "copy"?
In copy it will ignore all ".svn" directories; but only for that
particular copy statement?

I use "svn checkout"; so that it will work even on hosts that do not
yet have a copy of the svn repository. In cases where there is a copy,
it seems to act like an "svn update". I checkout a copy of the
repository into /var/cfengine/masterfiles and then use copy statements
to move the files into the live system.