Re: authentication issues

From: Alex Laslavic (Lenox)
Subject: Re: authentication issues
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 09:26:40 -0500

Thats the ticket there.  Aparently in order to proclaim itself as
belonging to a domain, a client has to be able to get that domain by
doing a reverse lookup on it's own IP.  If it doesn't get a domain name
back, it just identifies itself as its IP address, which was denied by
my cfservd ACL's in the admit: section.