Re: dividing into imports

From: John Smith
Subject: Re: dividing into imports
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 14:55:11 +0100

I'm 99.999% sure no other instances are started, especially through cron.
This is a testbox for cfengine, crontab is empty and I run each cfengine
with a launch.sh, (see below) which cleans out cron after cfexecd runs.
What I forgot to mention was that this is an older version: 2.1.10,
because it is the only common one we could get over all platforms.

I am building a separate test environment at the moment to track down
this specific problem. Will keep you posted on my findings.

Sincerely,

Jan.

PS. Is help-cfengine@gnu.org down, since I don't get any mails from
it at the moment, but you _do_ answer? ;-)

#!/bin/sh
# COMMENTEDOUT='# '
COMMENTEDOUT=
NOWS=$(date +%S)
NOWS=${NOWS#0}
NOWM=$(date +%M)
NOWM=${NOWM#0}
NOWH=$(date +%H)
NOWH=${NOWH#0}
FROMNOW=1
if [[ $NOWS > 58 ]] ; then
  FROMNOW=2
fi
MIN=$(((${NOWM}+${FROMNOW})%60))
HOUR=$(((${NOWH}+((${NOWM}+${FROMNOW})/60))%24))
time (crontab -l ; echo $COMMENTEDOUT$MIN' '$HOUR' * * * echo "[d-i]
[postinstall] -run cfexecd-" ; /usr/sbin/cfexecd -F ; (crontab -l | grep -v
/usr/sbin/cfexecd) | crontab -') | crontab -