Re: dividing into imports

From: John Smith
Subject: Re: dividing into imports
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 20:10:36 +0100

On Sat, 21 Jan 2006 16:55:36 +0100
Mark Burgess <Mark.Burgess@iu.hio.no> wrote:

> On Sat, 2006-01-21 at 14:55 +0100, John Smith wrote:
> > I'm 99.999% sure no other instances are started, especially through cron.
> > This is a testbox for cfengine, crontab is empty and I run each cfengine
> > with a launch.sh, (see below) which cleans out cron after cfexecd runs.
> > What I forgot to mention was that this is an older version: 2.1.10,
> > because it is the only common one we could get over all platforms.
>
> Then what you suggest is simply not possible. Cfagent is not
> multithreaded.
>
> > I am building a separate test environment at the moment to track down
> > this specific problem. Will keep you posted on my findings.
> >
> > Sincerely,
> >
> > Jan.
> >
> > PS. Is help-cfengine@gnu.org down, since I don't get any mails from
> > it at the moment, but you _do_ answer? ;-)
>
> No it's not down.

Your are right. Call me an idiot. An import that's supposed to do some
shellcommands, did in fact contain a control: which was executed before
the copy: file not present.

Thanks for your support.

Sorry, this is what you get when you are under painkillers and are a
newbie at cfengine.

Sincerely,

Jan.