Can't stat (can't copy) problem

From: PAUL WILLIAMSON
Subject: Can't stat (can't copy) problem
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 15:17:34 -0500

I'm still having a problem where my policy host is unable to
copy files from the policy host to the clients.  I keep getting
can't stat messages, but I've exchanged keys and all that
good stuff.  It appears I can fix links, copy the update, cfservd
and cfagent.conf files from the policy host to the clients,
but once the agent part kicks in, I get no copy action.

If I run cfagent -v, I see all the "can't stat" error messages.
What can I do to fix this?  All machines are running ntp and
are within a few msec of each other.

I've read the reference and search the archives with no luck.

Paul