Re: cfservd access question

From: Bob Smith
Subject: Re: cfservd access question
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 19:29:33 -0800

for this network no but i do have several networks that are shared between logical environments and thus DNS subdomains, e.g. i have 172.16.7.0/24 which contains hosts from each of corp.abc.com, test.abc.com, and stg.abc.com.

in any case i'd like to understand what cfengine is doing and either adjust the documentation to match the behavior or adjust the behavior to match the documentation.

thx.