Re: pre-2.1.15 -> 2.1.18 upgrade warning

From: Brendan Strejcek
Subject: Re: pre-2.1.15 -> 2.1.18 upgrade warning
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 10:55:03 -0600

christian pearce wrote:

> Are you stuck with broken configs at this point? I am faced with
> the same quandry. I am at 2.1.15 but my code is not compatible with
> 2.1.18. And last I checked when I tried to fixed the code to work with
> 2.1.18 it won't work under 2.1.15. What are you doing to get around
> this?

Yes, I think so. The new-style quotation rules don't seem to work
with my older cfagents, though I don't claim to have tried all the
possibilities. I think I may move all of my groups: shell call-out
probes to simple external shell script modules, though I have not
investigated how much work that will entail.

Best,
Brendan

--
Senior System Administrator